Hello folks! I will be speaking both B-Sides San Francisco and #RSAC this year, the last week of April 2023, in San Francisco. I would love to have a chance to meet some of you in person. If you see me, and feel comfortable, please say hello! I’m really friendly, and I will have stickers to give away.
Sunday April 23: B-Sides San Francisco all day, including my talk at 4:30 pm, then private event in the evening.
Monday April 24:
- 12:00-2:00 pm: Microsoft Women’s Executive Lunch at RSA, register here. PASS REQUIRED
- 2:00- 3:00 pm: DevOps Connect at RSAC: Incident Response for Developers, register here, and get your free expo pass for RSA using this code: 5U3TECHSTRNGXPO PASS REQUIRED
Tuesday April 25th:
- 11:30 am to 1:00 pm: DevSecOps Fire-free Fireside! Come and listen to Tanya and Rami Sass, CEO of mend.io! Booth #1543. PASS REQUIRED
- 2:00 – 4:00 pm: Snyk Panel: AppSec is Eating Cloud Security for Lunch – No Pass Required
- 6:30- 9:30 ‘Cocktails in the Cloud’ with Snyk, register here
Wednesday April 26th:
- 1:00 to 3:00 pm, my SAST workshop at #RSAC with Clint Gibler of SemGrep, PASS REQUIRED
- 4:30 RSAC Library Book Signing PASS REQUIRED
Thursday April 27th:
- 9:45 am – my Keynote at RSAC, ‘DevSecOps Worst Practices‘ – PASS REQUIRED
- 1:00-2:00 pm RSAC Birds of a Feather discussion on Creating a Great DevSecOps Culture – PASS REQUIRED
- 7:00 pm We Hack Purple Meetup and Sticker Trade!!!!!! Share Tea bubble tea in the IMAX AMC theatre building, at 135 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States. Note: You can just show up if you want, but to RSVP formally you need ot join the community, which is free. Event and stickers are free, but if you want tea you need to pay for your own. – No Pass Required
Friday April 28th: fly home and sleep for a week!